Cameron and clegg

I would like to see a more powerful figure with fairness to run the country. Someone who has worked hard from the bottom and worked their way up. Someone who understands each background.

British politics is going in the exact opposite direction to that. :-( And that much is true of all 3 main parties.

Cameron was elected to his seat fair and square. He was already leader of his party.

That doesn't make sense; how can somebody be elected if they're already the chair? Shouldn't he be re-elected?

At least the call centres try to sell something and the supermarkets feed us. What use are the non jobs created by labour in the NHS, the councils, the quangoes etc etc? By the way what does a classroom assistant do?

They will be joining the merry go round of supermarket and call centre workers, you know, those great jobs created in the private sector under the last Labour government !

At least the call centres try to sell something and the supermarkets feed us. What use are the non jobs created by labour in the NHS, the councils, the quangoes etc etc? By the way what does a classroom assistant do?

Which non jobs are these?

You trusted Blair and Brown then?

"45 minutes to an attack" "no more boom and bust"

Be careful what you wish for.

I've never trusted Cameron & Clegg. I would like to see them both out of number 10!

What are your opinions on them both?

Heres a picture that suits little cameron and his foot stool clegg...

Cameron and clegg

http://img638.imageshack.us/i/imagescabb7o5x.jpg/

Burns and smithers

cleggcameron.png"][/url]

Could you specify these non-jobs?

Teaching assistants do quite a lot actually, maybe you should have looked it up. Here's one link for you:

http://www.skills4schools.org.uk/page.asp?id=63

didnt want to get tied down on this but i was in a class of no less than thirty five. one teacher at a time. all of us left with the ability to read and write and to do arithmetic. now classes are smaller, with classroom assistants, illiteracy innumeracy is rife. non job.

Could you specify these non-jobs?

Teaching assistants do quite a lot actually, maybe you should have looked it up. Here's one link for you:

http://www.skills4schools.org.uk/page.asp?id=63

with a bit of luck they will totally mess up and make their parties unelectable for decades to come

Will that leave us with the likes of Banker stooge Tony of Arabia and CBI darling Hamish McRuin?

Turn on the money taps, free money for all!

I'm a little perturbed by how savagely they are doing things.

Seriously, the cuts at present are mild. We'll still be spending more money in 2015 that we are now (link).

Where there may be ideological reasons that make some on the Conservative side relish the cuts more than they should, the fact is that we are running record deficits. The true national debt is £7.9 trillion and we jut can't carry on like this. Even Labour recognized the need for cuts (although they're keeping quiet about that now that they're in opposition)

Oh sure, we could try a "business as usual" approach, and probably things would muddle on for a few more years, but we'd have to do something about our ropey finances eventually and sooner rather than later would be better for everyone.

And your opinion of Nick Clegg and the LibDems if they had got into bed with Labour would have been.

Ah but they didn’t though did they and I doubt if labour would have accommodated them.

Stand up and be counted or sell out for 15 minutes of fame ………….. Choices choices.

This as all been covered before and we wont know the fall out from it all for several years but I would like to put money on the Lib Dems being wiped of the political map, their trump card is the AV vote and once that is thrown out what have they got left to gain from the coalition …………. Nothing.

Archived