Sheffield to London (Victoria) via train

Trains from Sheffield only go to St Pancras, not Victoria. Or you can travel to Doncaster and get a train to Kings Cross. East Midland Trains from Sheffield or East Coast Trains or Hull Trains from Doncaster.

Then you need the Victoria Line. If travelling at a weekend there are works on the underground which may affect your journey. Check http://www.tfl.gov.uk

Trains from Sheffield only go to St Pancras, not Victoria. Or you can travel to Doncaster and get a train to Kings Cross. East Midland Trains from Sheffield or East Coast Trains or Hull Trains from Doncaster.

Then you need the Victoria Line. If travelling at a weekend there are works on the underground which may affect your journey. Check http://www.tfl.gov.uk

there is ongoing work at Victoria at the mo' too.

there is ongoing work at Victoria at the mo' too.

Yeah, it's a pain because my journey home is Sheffield -> St Pancras -> Victoria -> Kent.

Still, I'm sure all the work will be worth it, won't it? :suspect:

Megabus without a shadow as long as you book in advance, i got to London and back for the end of this month on the train for 18 quid, cheap as newfield greens greasy chips.

Just remember the Megabus buses go from Meadowhall to Victoria. The Megabus trains are actually East Midland Trains and go from Sheffield Station to St Pancras. They can be very cheap but it's also worth checking East Midland's own website as sometimes their tickets have been cheaper.

OP - when are you travelling?

Archived