Sheffield to London (Victoria) via train

Thanks for the feedback, someone mentioned the meagbus.

As for the Tube website, i can not get my head around it. Been trying to look for a all day pass for 2 adults and 1 child, but ca'nt t make head nor tale or the site.

Just remember the Megabus buses go from Meadowhall to Victoria. The Megabus trains are actually East Midland Trains and go from Sheffield Station to St Pancras. They can be very cheap but it's also worth checking East Midland's own website as sometimes their tickets have been cheaper.

OP - when are you travelling?

Was looking for some time in june.

Thanks for the feedback, someone mentioned the meagbus. But we want to get to Buckingham palace before 10am, because my daughter wants to see the guards change over.

As for the Tube website, i can not get my head around it. Been trying to look for a all day pass for 2 adults and 1 child, but ca'nt t make head nor tale or the site.

Children are free. Adults for the day are (before 9.30) £8.50 each I think - bit cheaper later in the day.

Assuming your daughter is a child, I would not take her on Megabus. And in any case you'd have to be up with the sparrows to get to Buckingham Palace for 10am. The first Megatrain tickets that day are on the 11:27 which is no good for you (Megatrain only sell seats on off peak services).

Unfortunatly as you are using peak time trains, you won't be able to get any discounted tickets.

An adult day travel card for the tube and bus is about £8 - you can buy them at the tube station or you can usually buy them with your rail ticket, to save messing about.

Archived