Re-filling the same beer glass- is it illegal?

What I'm not aware of rarely disgusts me though Kaimani. Although I'm constantly aware that I ought to wash my hands before touching anything that enters my mouth; which I do do.

I almost never bother and I'm very rarely ill.

Can't be doing with hygiene freakery.

What I'm not aware of rarely disgusts me though Kaimani. Although I'm constantly aware that I ought to wash my hands before touching anything that enters my mouth; which I do do.

true, true. the conspiracy theorist in me always believes that there's a thousand times worse than what i can see so I'm strangely comforted by 'grime' i know of, if it makes sense. not that i go around licking people:hihi:

true, true. the conspiracy theorist in me always believes that there's a thousand times worse than what i can see so I'm strangely comforted by 'grime' i know of, if it makes sense. not that i go around licking people:hihi:
I know what you mean. Besides, some bacteria is vital to maintain good health. My greivance is more about the principle rather than what health risks it may or may not present.

How so, danot? Do tell.
Because you admit that you hardly ever wash your hands before eating, therefore I doubt that you'll wash them before preparing food in general. Hygiene means nothing to you it would seem. Hygiene's for freaks isn't it?

I know what you mean. Besides, some bacteria is vital to maintain good health. My greivance is more about the principle rather than what health risks it may or may not present.

So you want a law creating to prohibt an activity, which at worst, could potentially transfer microlitres of saliva from one person to another, regardless of whether there is any health risks, but simply because you find the idea icky?

So you want a law creating to prohibt an activity, which at worst, could potentially transfer microlitres of saliva from one person to another, regardless of whether there is any health risks, but simply because you find the idea icky?
Yes. I'd vote for that.

Because you admit that you hardly ever wash your hands before eating, therefore I doubt that you'll wash them before preparing food in general. Hygiene means nothing to you it would seem. Hygiene's for freaks isn't it?

You make way too many assumptions. Hygiene isn't a freaks only area, but it certainly attracts a few.

Archived