Re-filling the same beer glass- is it illegal?

It is illegal yes. For some reason some of the oldies feel the need to demand the same glass and refuse a clean one, god knows why.

If you are given a contaminated glass first time you are only subjected to one set of bugs;each new (clean) glass carries a fresh risk.Seasoned drinkers know that grease ,remnants of detergent etc.can cause beer to go flat and preferm to stick with same glass.This is why many local boys have a tankard for their exclusive use.Is that sufficient reason?If you drink the crap that most young uns pour down their throat you may be happy to drink out of anything including the bottle itself-that is real posing and very unhygienic.

I gather you don't mind slurping other peoples saliva then?

Answer me this- If someone accidentally spits on your lip when talking to you do you lick it off or wipe it off?

Since you appear to want to play silly beggars, tell me this - when did you ever hear of someone becoming ill consequent to re-using the same beer glass?

Yeah - that's right - never. It's all in your head.

Since you appear to want to play silly beggars, tell me this - when did you ever hear of someone becoming ill consequent to re-using the same beer glass?

I haven't mentioned anything about becoming ill from it. That's all in your head.

No, it isn't. If it is a myth you would be able to produce evidence to the contrary. You can't.

Oh hang on, what's this?

Under normal conditions i.e. in the absence of infection, urine is sterile.

So, for a given stranger, we can't say whether or not their urine is sterile.

It might be. It might not.

Why are those plastic tubes on breathalyzers replaced after every use? Its because of the OBVIOUS hygiene issue of putting your mouth on something that any tom dick or harry has had their mouth on.

The sickness after a night out, naturally is put down to having drunk too much, or a "dodgy pint", but some of it is bound to be due to sharing of unwashed glasses.

It is impossible to know weather or not you have drank from a glass that two minutes previous, someone that had just had oral sex had used :gag:

Archived