Re-filling the same beer glass- is it illegal?

Did you know that urine is sterile?

Originally Posted by Halibut

Type 'Is urine sterile?' into your search engine. Under normal conditions i.e. in the absence of infection, urine is sterile.

If you say otherwise - a) You're wrong.

b) Provide evidence to the contrary.

OK if you insist.

http://yourstdhelp.com/uti.html

Normally urine is sterile and free of any bacteria but can become infected through sexual intercourse, not bieng clean, introducing foreign objects to the urethra, an enlarged prostate, or from other Std's such as Chlamydia or Gonorrhea.

Normally people are heathy but can become infected through sexual intercourse, not bieng clean, introducing foreign objects to the urethra, an enlarged prostate, or from other Std's such as Chlamydia or Gonorrhea. In which case they are not heathy any more and can pass these diseases on to others.

I'm guessing that the OP didn't go to the Magna beer festival the other week then, where you get given your own glass at the beginning of the night and they keep topping it up as the night goes on.

We all have our own quirks I suppose.

I don't like drinking from the same pop/beer can as someone else as it's something to do with the angle that you drink at, by the end of it, it is mostly saliva. However you drink differently from a glass so I've no issue with that. Would rather have a taste at the beginning than the end though. :)

As far as pumps go, I don't have a problem with same glass being reused. All to do with the bacteria multiplying every 20 mins so i trust it's minimal at that point.

however I don't like it when people lick spoons when prepping food then put the spoon back in the pot.

OK if you insist.

http://yourstdhelp.com/uti.html

Normally urine is sterile and free of any bacteria but can become infected through sexual intercourse, not bieng clean, introducing foreign objects to the urethra, an enlarged prostate, or from other Std's such as Chlamydia or Gonorrhea.

Normally people are heathy but can become infected through sexual intercourse, not bieng clean, introducing foreign objects to the urethra, an enlarged prostate, or from other Std's such as Chlamydia or Gonorrhea. In which case they are not heathy any more and can pass these diseases on to others.

Quite right, as I said, It is a myth that all urine is sterile. A no brainer for most people. :)

I'm guessing that the OP didn't go to the Magna beer festival the other week then, where you get given your own glass at the beginning of the night and they keep topping it up as the night goes on.

We all have our own quirks I suppose.

I don't like drinking from the same pop/beer can as someone else as it's something to do with the angle that you drink at, by the end of it, it is mostly saliva. However you drink differently from a glass so I've no issue with that. Would rather have a taste at the beginning than the end though. :)

As far as pumps go, I don't have a problem with same glass being reused. All to do with the bacteria multiplying every 20 mins so i trust it's minimal at that point.

however I don't like it when people lick spoons when prepping food then put the spoon back in the pot.

Whether it's a spoon or a pint of beer your issue is the saliva isn't it? How can one bother you but not the other?

Why are those plastic tubes on breathalyzers replaced after every use? Its because of the OBVIOUS hygiene issue of putting your mouth on something that any tom dick or harry has had their mouth on.

The sickness after a night out, naturally is put down to having drunk too much, or a "dodgy pint", but some of it is bound to be due to sharing of unwashed glasses.

It is impossible to know weather or not you have drank from a glass that two minutes previous, someone that had just had oral sex had used :gag:

They are removed for legal reasons as one persons drinking could lead to another person being convicted;in Mexico they use the same one time after time which is why I rarely drink and drive when in Guadalajara

Archived