Electric toothbrush

My late partner passed away five years ago and she used a Braun electric toothbrush. It has not been used since but neither has it been put on charge. I have just checked and the toothbrush is still whirring away merrily. That's impressive.

I just use oral b disposable type usually about a fiver a throw, but if you want the plug in type I saw some on half price offer at TESCO on infirmary road yesterday.

Am I right in amusing you want to buy a second hand toothbrush?:gag: That's just gross!!!

Nope it's a new one I'm lookingat!

I have a Philips sonicare one, I think they are much better than the normal electric ones. My girlfriend has a Oral B electric one and it's like a tractor, I really didnt like it. I thought it was because it was a cheap one but my mum bought an expensive Oral B one and that is similar. Sonic ones are much better.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-Sonicare-HX6731-02-Rechargeable/dp/B0012NOEVU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1300212618&sr=8-1

:)

I have this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Braun-Triumph-Rechargeable-Toothbrush-SmartGuide/dp/B0029Z9XQ6/ref=sr_1_1?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1300263717&sr=1-1

It's expensive but really really good. I used to be a bit obsessed with cleaning my teeth, but still had to have the inside of the front lowers scraped and polished every two years. After 2 years of owning this, there is absolutely no plaque there.

My last one was a sonicare, but the battery started to lose charge quickly after owning it about 18 months.

My wife has had her Braun Oral-B for about 5 years and the charge still lasts ages.

If it broke today, I'd go out and get exactly the same one.

Archived