Anyone else had a disturbing phone call like this??

hi all, i have put some ladies clothes on internet for sale and had a few phone calls from a man saying he is interested in buying these from me. i however had no problem about this, he then asked me if he could try them on, which i said no as i have my kids here. then he said he would pay me if i could tell him what he looks like in some clothes, he was practically begging me to let him try on some clothes and let me tell him how he looks.

has anyone else has a phone call like this just a bit weird to me thats all

Here's the first post again,he phoned several times,he wanted to try them on in her house,he said he would pay the woman to tell him how he looked,he was aware there are children in the house,he was begging,this is not a transvestite this is a pervert end of.

Fair enough I wouldnt let any stranger come to my home to try on anything, man or woman, but i really dont think just because he likes to wear womens clothes it makes him a danger, or a freak, each to their own. I would have simply said buy them, and if they dont fit sell them on or bring them back. I certainly would not have thought him to be some sort oF weird perverted axe murderer........there are people on ebay that buy smelly worn shoes and sniff them, who cares as long as they arnt hurting anyone, good luck to them.

i told him he can buy them no problem its up to him what he does with them, but for him to ring me on more than one occasion asking if he can pay me to tell him what he looks like is a bit strange

yeah deffo but maybe he just really does just want your advice on it lol, not that im saying its ok, id say no too as you just never know who he is, but i dont think most people on here saying hes a danger and a freak are not being fare.hes most probably just very lonely if no one understands him

im sure deep down hel understand why u refused, hes probably used to the rejections, as most people freak out at this kind of stuff:hihi:

Archived