Matthews surname

Hi,

I am trying to locate family members for my family history research.

My uncle George William Charles Matthews b1908 West Ham London, married a Jessie Charlotte Tydemam b1904 East Ham London, there were children to this marriage.

I am told Jessie Charlotte Matthews died 1982 Sheffied, it's a bit of a long shot but would anyone out there have known of her or the family.

How she ended up in Sheffield is a mystery but can only assume it was to be with a son or daughter perhaps, after the death of her husband.

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Regards,

Peter.

Hi,

The marriage 1960 Lambeth is out of the question as the marriage is accounted for.

With regard to the birth 1936, I think what you are giving me here is their marriage, this is all accounted for.

Jessie Charlotte Matthews died 1982 Sheffied, I was looking for any clues relations who may have known of her and how she got there.

Thank you kindly for your reply.

Peter.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

In addition to my first posting, my aunt Jessie Charlotte Matthews died 1982 at No 1 Cawdor Road Sheffield, her husband I believe was still alive in 1982 he was George Charles William Matthews (Charlie).

I do believe this house and road still exists, they had a daughter Brenda Florence Wilson, and I believe her husband was Paul Wilson and the would have come from the London area.

I would dearly like to find a lead on my lost family to help fill in some missing gaps in my family tree research, any help and assistance would greatfully appreciated.

Kind regards,

Peter.

Archived