Saudi Bahrain Invasion :

Letting despotic dictators shoot unarmed protesters is fine if they are our friends, allowing us to use their ports for our battle fleet, and anyway they give us oil at the right price, so they can kill at will who they like.

Bahrain is a dictatorship, where they put down any opposition, keep the people ground down, but its in our interest to let them do it, as it is in our interest to get rid of the despot in Libya, as they do not give us their oil at the price we want.

I wonder how the British public would feel if one day they decided to go on a demo and were faced with thousands of French soliders !

We would call it a invasion !

No, we wouldn't. You might.

The main reason why the west supports this sort of action my lie in the fact that bharian is home to the largest war armada this world has ever seen!
No need to be a drama queen.

It's not Iran that's the enemy. It's the nut jobs who are presently in charge of the country pursuing a policy of funding and supporting groups such as Hamas and Al Qaeda and generally creating as much mischief as possible.

As it is more than half the people in Iran would like to get rid of their mentally deranged leaders

only a American who has been brainwashed by the vast Zionist media machine would associate Iran with Al Queda!

LET ME TAKE A WILD GUESS YOU PROBABLY ALSO BELIEVE SADDAM WAS HELPING AL qUEDA TOO?

mischief? Iran has NOT invaded another country for over 400 years!

how many has the USA? in last 40 years?

!!

only a American who has been brainwashed by the vast Zionist media machine would associate Iran with Al Queda!

LET ME TAKE A WILD GUESS YOU PROBABLY ALSO BELIEVE SADDAM WAS HELPING AL qUEDA TOO?

mischief? Iran has NOT invaded another country for over 400 years!

how many has the USA? in last 40 years?

!!

Brainswashed by the vast Zionist media machine ? :hihi: I dont know squat about Israel or the Zionist movement.

You talk like a Nazi though. The kind of language you use strongly suggests that

Also no need to use CAPS when posting. I have almost 20/20 eyesight

Truly a new low in Western corruption. The relegation of the value of human life and freedom to a footnote. Anyone who doesn't feel ashamed of this abandonment is either too numb to care or too stupid to realise the wider implication for us all.

Why all of a sudden has the pronunciation of this country changed?

It was always bar rain. But the BBC have suddenly decided to call it BACH RAIN

Although they've also adopted the US pronunciation of "nuclear" and started saying nuke-e-lar

I noticed that too on Radio4 today, so annoying.

Archived