Up to 181,000 migrants may have overstayed visas

would be interesting to see if Germany, Italy, the Scandinavian nations etc would just accept people on the grounds that their fore-fathers came from there. what happen to mixed lineage people? cut them up and send bits to different nations?

and 're-education'. oh, good old re-education...

We don't have trouble with those people.

An interesting situation may crop in the future, a high percentage of these illegals are from countries where Islam is the main religion.

At this moment in time there is much unrest in quite a few of these countries because through the media ie:- Television, Broadband and Telephony the population are wising up to how they have been conned and virtualy imprisoned into a culture 900yrs out of date.

We could end up with all the radicals here and not wanted back by the enlightened people where they originated from.

The radicals will be here because we've been too accommadating.

Originally Posted by scallyboy

troops home from middle east to patrol borders,forced repatriation of all illegals with last country prior to entry paying the bill,all and any persons putting religion before national security to be arrested and either re-educated or repatriated to whichever land their forefathers originally came from,no matter how long ago.

Mecky wrote

You really have no idea

I think it's a good idea.

Just put many of them ashore by landing craft on a North African beach.

We don't have trouble with those people.

so you'd 're-educate' and forcibly 'repatriate' only people you have 'trouble' with? which ones? how would you 're-educate'? how would you know it's worked? where would you send third, fourth generation brits? and, again, mixed heritage people, what would you do with them? how would you charge the 'first safe country'?...

so you'd 're-educate' and forcibly 'repatriate' only people you have 'trouble' with? which ones? how would you 're-educate'? how would you know it's worked? where would you send third, fourth generation brits? and, again, mixed heritage people, what would you do with them? how would you charge the 'first safe country'?...

I wouldn't bother re-educating people who showed they don't deserve our hospitality.

Any generation who puts their culture/religion of origin before this countrys are telling me that they aren't happy with this countrys way of doing things therefore it's time for them to go back.

I wouldn't bother re-educating people who showed they don't deserve our hospitality.

Any generation who puts their culture/religion of origin before this countrys are telling me that they aren't happy with this countrys way of doing things therefore it's time for them to go back.

it's probably best then that we're all just bored retired, off work, studies etc guys just killing time on a forum rather than men of any real consequence to the bigger picture.

Archived