Pub meals 2 for a fiver

gem1987

2 for a £5 and nice lol are you for real ?

couldnt even imagine the quality of food at that price good luck with the gut aches and runs lol

if your gona eat out at least break a £20 do your insides a favor

Try the Peacock at Stannington - We have just been this lunchtime, my husband had homemade steak pie, chips, peas and carrots and I had a bin lid yorkshire pud with so much beef I couldnt eat it all plus mashed potatoes peas and carrots.

I've always scoffed at these meal offers and am very picky about my food, but the food at The Peacock is really lovely - don't know how they do it for that price. Oh.... and it comes with a smile for no extra cost!!

Ingredients are by far the cheapest part of pub meals; wages and electricity are the bulk of the cost. In any event, there are a great many pubs where you can, indeed, by food that cheap that tastes delicious; and is all the better for being in a pleasant atmosphere because all the snobs who think expensive means good, won't go there.

Expensive does mean good. Only the paupers who are so bitter they can't afford the nicer things in life think otherwise.

2 for a fiver = either microwave or deep fat fryer. Mingtown, Tennesee.

My advice to you lot is save up your giros and get down Milano's for a good feed. Delicious.

Expensive does mean good. Only the paupers who are so bitter they can't afford the nicer things in life think otherwise.

2 for a fiver = either microwave or deep fat fryer. Mingtown, Tennesee.

My advice to you lot is save up your giros and get down Milano's for a good feed. Delicious.

Lol. If only you knew!!!!!!

The Old Horns at Bradfield does 2 meals for a fiver Monday - Friday 11am until 3pm. Having eaten on that menu twice in as many weeks, I would fully reccommend it.

The pub is always busy when I go - which must mean something.

And believe me I wouldn't go if the food was terrible!

And to boot its a beautiful location for a nice walk post grub!:)

The menu is here...

http://www.theoldhorns.co.uk/menu/

Archived