Climbing - I'm looking for a partner

Eclaire

I've just completed the introductory climbing course at The Edge climbing wall and want to keep it up and go as often as I can.

You can just turn up at the climbing clubs and join in the climbing there, but it would be far better if I had somebody to partner me on a regular basis.

My aim is to get strong and learn good technique at the walls throughout winter, then go on some outdoor courses in the spring.

Is anybody interested?

I'm female, 34 and around 9.5 stone :suspect:

If you've ever fancied climbing and want to give it a try I could chat with you about that too.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi e claire,

I am going adult coaching at the foundry- 4 sessions, then like you want to go indoors through out the winter and then get out in the spring feeling pretty competant, like you am looking for a wide group of Sheffield women to climb with, at present I am going to the foundry on weds evenings, 7 to 9pm for coaching classes but by xmas this will have ended and will be climbing with a partner- if you want to meet up and chat and then climb together- my name is alex (female), aged 33, 11 stone or just under- when not winter and greedy- living in crookes currently, meersbrrok from jan.

email is:

Alexandra_Sinclair@hotmail.co.uk

hope to hear from you!!

Archived