I'm trying to get to Norway by any means possible!

Hi all,

I'll start off by saying that i know this is a long shot, but any means possible!

I'm hoping to get up to Northern Norway early next week, to visit a friend who's recently gone through some bad times.

Flying up is all well but once you hit Scandinavia, some form of magic takes place and everything costs around 3 times as much, this meaning getting up there always costs an eye watering amount. :sad:

I'm basically wondering if by pure luck, anyone happens to be driving up towards Scandinavia around this time or knows someone who is. (Even cargo ship). Doesn't have to be Northern Norway, just anywhere closer to Norway.

Money would obviously be paid for travel costs etc.

As i say, i know it's a long shot but it would be truly epic if something came through.

Any info/anything much appreciated :)

Thanks,

Lewis

Not sure if they are still operating but about 10 years ago, I got a passenger ferry to Bergen from North Shields, near Newcastle. It only cost about £60. I an't remember the name of the ferry lin but I'm sure if you went on Google you would find it.

Not sure if they are still operating but about 10 years ago, I got a passenger ferry to Bergen from North Shields, near Newcastle. It only cost about £60. I an't remember the name of the ferry lin but I'm sure if you went on Google you would find it.

I'm pretty sure that route stopped quite a while back, but I think you might still be able to get a mini-break cruise, dunno how cheap that would be though

Archived