Scam emails amuse me so much

heres the latest one I got lol

Great. am glad to read from you ,will appreciate more pictures... i am a marine engineer, i am at sea right now.I am buying this for my son as a surprise promise Gift so am willing to offer you the amount you required. I can only pay through PayPal at the moment as i don't have access to my bank account online(i don't have internet banking with it), but i have it attached to my PayPal account, and this is why i insisted on using PayPal to pay,all i will need is your PayPal email address to make the payments, and if you don't have a PayPal account yet, you can set one up at http://www.paypal.com it cant take you less than 3mins to do that, i will be expecting your PayPal email so l can pay and also get back to me with your best price on this. I have a pick up agent that will come for the pick up after payments has been sorted.

l will be waiting for your reply asap

Regards Donald

also get others daily from tsb/halifax/hsbc would be ok but I do not bank with them

then theres the standard

wow you gota see these pics .. click this link....ones :loopy:

have to wonder how many ppl fall for these scams and click the links ect

Archived