Car service shock!

Shaz, as far as I'm aware they can't legally withold your car no matter what. So if they stick to their version of your agreement DO NOT STAND FOR IT.

Well I'm going to go down on my own at first and if they don't play nice I'll fetch the goons down. ;)

Alcoblob.

PLEASE don`t take this laying down mate-you will regret it for a long long time if you do. I have only read up to post post 17 which is where you say that you are going to accept it. What have you got to lose by taking it further? OK it will involve a bit of stress, but this guy has ripped you off (and has probably ripped others off too, and will continue to do the same to other motorist too. You owe it to yourself, your girlfriend and everyone else to stand your ground. Trading standards will help & advise you tel 08454 04 05 06Never mind asking to see the old parts. You simply did not authorise the work-end of argument.

Maybe it's time to name and shame ? :cool:

No need, there's only one on there.:D

There was a thread on here a while back about how his "mechanics" speed around the area and use all the public parking spaces.

Alcoblob.

PLEASE don`t take this laying down mate-you will regret it for a long long time if you do. I have only read up to post post 17 which is where you say that you are going to accept it. What have you got to lose by taking it further? OK it will involve a bit of stress, but this guy has ripped you off (and has probably ripped others off too, and will continue to do the same to other motorist too. You owe it to yourself, your girlfriend and everyone else to stand your ground. Trading standards will help & advise you tel 08454 04 05 06Never mind asking to see the old parts. You simply did not authorise the work-end of argument.

Yeah ... I know you're right!

After seeing Shaz's post I think something has to be done about it!

I'll phone Trading Standards tomorrow (thanks for the number) ... I have nothing to loose! :)

Archived