Windows from safestyle uk

We had them at our last house.

My opinion of them... Good windows and doors, workmanship regarding fitting...Hmmm i have seen better but by far the worst aspect was the hard sell.

Do not invite these people into your home unless you are 99% already certain that you are going to buy their product, otherwise have a few burly guys nearby to help you eject the salesmen who refuse to leave without a signature. NEVER sign anything without reading everything first including the small print and check, then double check and finally check what they mark down as your 'agreed' APR. Our rep slid a piece of paper between our copy and his and altered the APR on his copy to 30 odd percent!

Fortunately i saw it and quickly canceled the finance within the 7 day cooling off period.

Good product, not so good employees (but only following company protocols)

The sales pitch wasn't much fun and the sales rep took a whole load of persuading to leave, so I didn't choose them to do the work.

As this......the hard sell stopped us from using them.

Plus all the "bargaining" ie you can only have it at this price today, one of offer etc.

Use Warwick Developments, on Butterthwaite lane at Ecclesfield, Safestyle did ours, but we left the bathroom window because we were going to reduce the size, Safestyle quoted us for it £450 which is their minimum charge for a single unit, Warwick charged us £175, same guarantee and if anything better workmanship.

When SS measured our living room the rep got it wrong and they had to fit us a new internal cill, if they hadn't the old cill would have been above the bottom of the glass!!

Don't know about window quality and workmanship, but this companies products are way over priced and the staff we dealt with were rude, extremely pushy and wouldn't leave us alone even though we said we weren't interested. Don't believe the continuous 'discounts' they are offering you for the 'best deal' it's a load of rubbish.

Archived