Windows from safestyle uk

there is a place on broad lane called sheffield window centre i think ,they have many many good posts about them selves ,they come out ,measure up then send you quotes out by post and never contact you after ,it,s up to you to contact them if you find their prices to your budget .highly reccommended

We have used Safestyle in the past as well as Sheffield windows. Safestyle rep was in the house for two hours. We'd been told over the phone that there was a minimum charge of £400 (we were only getting one small window replaced). They gave us a quote of £1300! After we stopped laughing, as well as the phone call to the manager and a few other tactics - the price was £350. I wouldn't use them again because of the amount of my time that they took up.

Went with Sheffield Windows for this house for two windows. Arranged an appointment for a salesman to come out. He rang up asking if he could come early - this wasn't convenient though. We therefore arranged for him to simply measure the windows from outside and send us a quote - dead easy - no hard sell. We went with them - very good service and good windows.

G

Archived