Bullying and being bullied

I have bullied and iv been bullied and I think bullying happens for all sorts of reasons. I didn't beat anyone up was just very vocal and every time the girl said summit about me I'd start arguing with her . To be honest bullying solves nothing !!!

I know when I had bullied someone it was because I went through a really bad few year.

I decided to keep everyone at arms length I had gone through in 3 yr

Just had baby

Neighbours from hell made my life a misery and my home hell.

Handling my sister with memtal health and my 3 kids

Having a really bad relationship with my mum

Moved house had a collapsed lung

Then got sick again with my motor neurones I lost the ability to weight bare on my legs due to muscle waist.

Then had my family really hurt me

Then had to live for over a year a prisoner as I was unable to get round my unadapted home.

Then I moved suffered from post traumatic stress

Then I got scoliosis in my spine due to muscle waist

Spend a lot of time in bed only get out now and then cos of pain.

Now I'm waiting for a operation known as a medial branch block as I am on strongmy close female st pain relief I can have at home.

So I my problem was a mixture of things it doesn't make the bullying ok it was wrong.

But a close friend of mine I thought would be there for me for once in our friendship and wasn't.

Then she starting blaming me for her own adult actions.

I had a mate stay he had been having a boys night at mine with my partner. While all us girls where on town for my friends birthday. This male and my friend had history but it was past so assumed they would be ok.

We had been partying all night for her birthday which I bought her a cake and necklace .

It was getting late I had a newborn to get up with so at 4am decided to go bed.

But my friend and this guy was at mine, so I said did he wanna go home.

My friend begged him to stay and I left keys so he could let him self out.

I assumed he would be going home seems they had not been together.

But my friend was drunk and did things with my male friend that she shouldn't of.

Considering her situation and the fact she was drunk .

Then when we argued over something she did I had her and her mum telling me It was my fault she did something with this lad.

And that I should of walked her home. I did offer but my friend was a grown women and mum of 2, I left her keys when I went to bed .

As I assumed my male friend would go home.

And all I had was her mum saying I was a bad friend,because she was with this guy drunk.

I would of done anything for my friend , I used to get my partner to walk to her's in early hours when she had no baby milk. And couldn't go shop cos it was dark and kids where in bed.

I would lend her money, drive her round , helped wean her kids on to solids.

I would never see her without or her kids

Our whole friendship was pretty much about her.

I had so much going on and wasn't coping so thought if she wanted to upset me and dessert me when I need u most I'll hurt u back.

She just didn't know how much I needed help , how bad I was.

Iv written apologeys to this person but everyone was thrown in my face.

Every time she threw it in my face it ****** me off more.

Cos I knew it was not all my fault it was her's to, but she never once apologised to me.

Iv moved on now am having a big operation soon.

I was wrong for bullying but everyone has their reasons.

And although I'm still sorry to that friend I'm glad of some thing.

Iv now found new friends who respect me and are their for me and who give me a friendship of give and take .

I'm happy although it took 3 yrs of Councilling ect xxx

If you defend yourself against a bully, it either gets you hurt or into trouble with the law. You just have to let them do it.

I know I'll get flamed for this but you know what? I'm past caring what most people on here think of me, but IMO if you raise a finger to a Bully in anger, you become just as bad as them! Violence breeds violence!

I know I'll get flamed for this but you know what? I'm past caring what most people on here think of me, but IMO if you raise a finger to a Bully in anger, you become just as bad as them! Violence breeds violence!

I have never been bullied, or bullied anyone. If people try it l just walk away, and say l dont want to be brought down to their level.

I think that is a very admirable stance but bullying doesn't always have to involve violence, there are many forms of bullying.

Personally, (and I know it's wrong but .....) I love to see a nasty piece of work popped down a peg or two, people who bully deserve all the humiliation that they get.

Last weeks Derren Brown was classic, shows us for what we are!

However, I know that in situations like that I do make a stand. It's especially good when you see others make a stand too, especially the characters they are!

Many will go with the flow, but if there is consensus, many will stand for what is right!

Archived