Friendship between men and women

My best friend is a fella, weve been friends for over 10 yrs now, Hes single im not and my fella doesnt mind at all, Hes my best friend and i can tell him anything and know he will never judge me or be shocked, I think men make the bestest friends, women can be bitchy!

Im the same my best friend is a bloke and we have known each other since I was 17, im 29 now. Im not single but he is. I can confide anything in him and he always supports me when I do confide in him, whereas most female friends i have had haven't supported me when I have needed it and have been bitchy. So yes women and men can be friends.

If the man's needs are satisfied by his own partner, then yes, without doubt a friendship with a women is certainly going to happen

If the man can't get a woman to save his life, and all women complain about "how they are being treat like dirt by men", then this is pretty cruel. I also believe its hard for a man to be friends with a woman if he has a stonk on.

He is friends - but is probably wanting more....ie....the woman to ditch her abusive male parters for him

If the man's needs are satisfied by his own partner, then yes, without doubt a friendship with a women is certainly going to happen

If the man can't get a woman to save his life, and all women complain about "how they are being treat like dirt by men", then this is pretty cruel. I also believe its hard for a man to be friends with a woman if he has a stonk on.

He is friends - but is probably wanting more....ie....the woman to ditch her abusive male parters for him

What is a stonk? do you mean a strop? It is hard for a man to be friends with a woman if he has a strop on?

I agree, some men can be stroppy, but so can women you know!:|

are we freinds? :P

I dunno about freinds:P but I think I've known you long enough now Mellie Mel to consider you a casual friend. Plus I've got your number - which can be sold to the highest bidder. :hihi:(You don't know enough about me to be close lol! Some poor <REMOVED> do!)

You need to get yourself on bookface though, then perhaps you'd change your mind lol!

i know of a girl who claims to be 'friends' with a lot of blokes. She is hated by all women in her social circle because she has been through most of their partners at some point. She also has a habit of ''harmlessely'' flirting or texting guys who she knows are attached. Needless to say she needed a DNA test for her 6 month old :hihi::rolleyes:

My question is- why do these blokes talk to her if they know what a trollop she is??!! Can any one answer this??!!

My question is- why do these blokes talk to her if they know what a trollop she is??!! Can any one answer this??!!

Because she's offering what all men want - commitment-free sex, with no strings attached!

x x x

:love: :love:

Could you get me her number please?

Archived