Friendship between men and women

again, not saying it's impossible, just saying my experience and hunch says it's extremely rare if not impossible. I'm sure a lot of people would attest to the opposite, I'm just not so convinced.

perhaps experience will prove me wrong one day.

I guess what i'm saying is that the freindships that break up relationships, or turn into relationships are noticeable, so you resister that those two were friends, now they're at it like rabbits, but all the platonic friendships that never go beyond that don't register as nothing happens and so you notice the times when friendships cross the line but not the many times they don't.

I guess if its like a brother/sister friendship and neither actually 'fancy' the other it is very possible

However if there is a spark of attraction between the two its going to be very difficult not to cross the barrier........if one or the other or both are already in relationships then I think it would be wise not to get too 'friendly' or there WILL be temptation and maybe heartache :roll:

Archived