Friendship between men and women

I guess what i'm saying is that the freindships that break up relationships, or turn into relationships are noticeable, so you resister that those two were friends, now they're at it like rabbits, but all the platonic friendships that never go beyond that don't register as nothing happens and so you notice the times when friendships cross the line but not the many times they don't.

good point. never really looked at it like that. will look into how many people i know who have opposite-sex friends and get back to you. good point.

I bet you're gorgeous, else your male friends wouldn't have bothered assisting.

x

I generally find that assistance can be assured if your house smells pleasantly of bacon sarnies and the stew and dumplings (followed by steamed pudding and custard) which will need eating later on ;)

This is true, it always ends up in a drunken snog, after which things can never be the same again.

Neither. The relationships with your male friends aren't over are they? If not, it's too soon to say what may or may not happen in the future.;):)

Saying it always ends up.... you are making a huge presumption about the relationships I have with my male friends.

I guess if its like a brother/sister friendship and neither actually 'fancy' the other it is very possible

However if there is a spark of attraction between the two its going to be very difficult not to cross the barrier........if one or the other or both are already in relationships then I think it would be wise not to get too 'friendly' or there WILL be temptation and maybe heartache :roll:

i did mine the wrong way round. i was with my ex from when i was fifteen to when i was twenty three. we broke up just sfter my daughter was born, 8 years ago. after a year or so we just became good friends. not sure what happened. we became more brother and sister than anything. we'd give each other dating advice etc. three years or so ago someone got it in our heads to try again 'for your baby'. we did. it lasted four hours, because we tried to kiss each other and, the moment our lips touched we just both knew it was weird. it was wrong. was gonna be the best man at her wedding but she had it in Zimbabwe and i couldn't go. very strange how that works out. it creeps me out to think we slept together once-in a good way(i think).

I generally find that assistance can be assured if your house smells pleasantly of bacon sarnies and the stew and dumplings (followed by steamed pudding and custard) which will need eating later on ;)

That helps too :)

x

Archived