Lillymans factory

Was you a drop stamper okismoki, called Pete

---------- Post added 03-03-2015 at 19:18 ----------

Not Dave Sand are you?

was you a drop stamper okismoki, called pete

---------- Post added 03-03-2015 at 19:23 ----------

Did anyone have any history or work at Lillymans factory at neepsend ?where surgical instruments and hip joints were made?

i worked there late 70s as a press tool setter, people i worked with Roger Sellers , all the Gordon clan Bill and Bob fisher, Bill white, Gordon Marriot Steve Wellings and loads more

• 1 year later...
hi I worked there from 1987 till it got bought out n closed

Whereabouts in 'Neepsend' was this place ?

---------- Post added 17-06-2016 at 23:36 ----------

Hi Shem ...i worked there briefly much later than you ! did the Fisher father and son work there then ? and was there some arabs too ? Who was in charge then? sorry for all the questions.[/

Some 'Arabs' too ?

• 7 months later...

when I was there mid 70s the boss was stuart hamillton lilleymans son in law and general manager Roy a big bloke cant remember his surname. I worked with the Fisher bros Bill and think the other one was Bob, he was a shotblaster worked with Bill White, and Bill was a tool maker worked upstairs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 13/02/2017 at 06:46, Dave3434 said:

when I was there mid 70s the boss was stuart hamillton lilleymans son in law and general manager Roy a big bloke cant remember his surname. I worked with the Fisher bros Bill and think the other one was Bob, he was a shotblaster worked with Bill White, and Bill was a tool maker worked upstairs

The GM was Roy Hesketh.  Great fella.