Piaggio zip help

I`ve just bought a piaggio zip 125 with what i thought was a small crack in the front fairing. This turns out to be more extensive and will require mending with fibre glass. My question is how do you get it off? I removed 4 screws at the back that i could see but it still wouldn`t come off at the bottom.

• 4 weeks later...

another question for you. Is there an easy way to remove the spark plug? As far as i can see there`s no way to get to it. I managed to remove the cap and after i lost a few knuckles and an hour later got it back on minus a few bits of the plug cap but there was no way i could get a spanner on the plug

should have come with a plug spanner to fit, have a look under the seat. its a long steel tube thats hex shaped at one end, with 2 holes at the other end that a steel bar goes through. As for the front panel, take the piaggio badge off, theres usually another screw behind it. theres also probably a couple of screws behind the lower side panels as well.

Archived