Smoking weed behind lloyds tsb in rotherham

just thought i would mention ,today i popped into my local lloyds tsb today..my hubby parked at the back waiting for me...as i got back in our vehicle i could smell the horrible weed..looked up and a bunch of lads were puffing away.not saying anything wrong..but aint they got nothing better to do and other places to do it in.i hate the smell of weed makes me feel sick.also havent tsb got cameras on back of the establishment.my hubby could not smell it but i have a very strong sense of smell..

So apart from causing you very minor discomfort for a few seconds what else?

just makes me wonder what effect smoking weed has on the the young ens in our society that all.i have a young teenage boy and would not like to think he was doing that.

just makes me wonder what effect smoking weed has on the the young ens in our society that all.i have a young teenage boy and would not like to think he was doing that.

Maybe you should ask him?

Half of all 16 to 29 year olds have tried it, the vast, vast majority with no lasting ill-effects.

any respecting parent would be concerned.my son doesnt smoke weed he doesnt even smoke.i smoke ciggies myself but it has not encouraged him to do so..im a very liberal parent and i still would draw the line at weed.

Depends on how heavily they smoke, if they mix it with tobacco and other factors.

Your teenage boy probably has or will try it. He might even like it. You may even find him behind the TSB one day!

Archived