Smoking weed behind lloyds tsb in rotherham

I can't understand the hostility aimed at the OP. I suppose she should know better, after all the SF ain't the place for seeking sympathy :roll: (except if your violent partner is knocking seven bells out of you)

x

dont want sympathy really.just thought other people would like to know what potentially thier kids cud get up to of a day.

I can't understand the hostility aimed at the OP. I suppose she should know better, after all the SF ain't the place for seeking sympathy :roll: (except if your violent partner is knocking seven bells out of you)

x

dont fully understand what ur comment meant tbh.:)

any respecting parent would be concerned.my son doesnt smoke weed he doesnt even smoke.i smoke ciggies myself but it has not encouraged him to do so..im a very liberal parent and i still would draw the line at weed.
Your smoking means that statistically your son is more likely to be a smoker. How do you feel about that?

Me neither - I can't see any hostility directed at you.

Where do you think you saw hostility, Jason?

Okay, I've read the thread again and there was no hostility; but I'm rather surprised that most other posters are saying how 'normal' smoking weed is :|

x

Your smoking means that statistically your son is more likely to be a smoker. How do you feel about that?

my son is 17 and hates it so much so i have to stand outside,i wouldnt want my son to smoke..and i am very glad he does not like it.so i think that smoking weed would be very low.statistically you would think he would smoke,but it depends what that person is like at the end of the day.

Okay, I've read the thread again and there was no hostility; but I'm rather surprised that most other posters are saying how 'normal' smoking weed is :|

x

That's only because it is :)

I regularly smell it on the street and coming out of parked up boy racer vehicles. Makes me feel like every day is a festival.

x

unfortunatly its a way of life to some..not in my house ..nothing against it but i would not like my kids to do it..i never done it and can think of many other bad habits like drinking and smoking normal fags,which i do both but not to excess smoking weed leads to many other bad things in my book.

Archived