Smoking weed behind lloyds tsb in rotherham

You start on breast milk, move up to mashed food, then onto solids. Next thing you know you'll be outside Asda with a kilo of coke up your nose. Not everyone goes down this route, but it has to start somewhere, right?

You can't just change the venue like that... Handsworth is far less likely to make people take drugs than Rotherham!

You start on breast milk, move up to mashed food, then onto solids. Next thing you know you'll be outside Asda with a kilo of coke up your nose. Not everyone goes down this route, but it has to start somewhere, right?

there is the bit in between tho after the mashed food..:)

hahahahahaha, thats my next siggy :P

so is eastendenders and coronation street..:)

You need to get off that rubbish. It's dragging you down. You could be somebody, do some good for the world. You can't waste your days watching the adventures of Ian Beale. I'm your friend, I'm concerned about you. Remember when we used to have a laugh? It's not like that any more. Since Jack Duckworth died I haven't seen you smile. I don't know. What more can I say to you?

You need to get off that rubbish. It's dragging you down. You could be somebody, do some good for the world. You can't waste your days watching the adventures of Ian Beale. I'm your friend, I'm concerned about you. Remember when we used to have a laugh? It's not like that any more. Since Jack Duckworth died I haven't seen you smile. I don't know. What more can I say to you?

it was only a comment i made in general i hate eastenders and corrie.:)

I lost many friends when Nana Moon died :(

Archived