Smoking weed behind lloyds tsb in rotherham

any respecting parent would be concerned.my son doesnt smoke weed he doesnt even smoke.i smoke ciggies myself but it has not encouraged him to do so..im a very liberal parent and i still would draw the line at weed.
Considering that you smoke tobacco, are you not yourself a hypocrite when you also consider that

You can't just change the venue like that... Handsworth is far less likely to make people take drugs than Rotherham!

I was born and raised in Handsworth and work in Rotherham. Judging by the amount of people I encountered smoking weed outside pubs in Handsworth, it's not so simple.

;7413702']Considering that you smoke tobacco' date=' are you not yourself a hypocrite when you also consider that

i prob am a hypocrite..but they dont sell cannabis in shops do they..if they did i wouldnt buy the horrible vile stuff.do u seriously think i buy tobacco cause i want to.im addicted yes..but it is a far cry from being a serious drug addict..tobacco is not illegal to buy in this country.apart from the high taxes which we all have to pay.just because we smoke and its not weed..not everyone needs to get high..so get over yourself.i would love to see studies stating that tobacco smoking causes lung cancer and other smoking related disceases..lets see that with as well with smoking the weed .

unfortunatly its a way of life to some..not in my house ..nothing against it but i would not like my kids to do it..i never done it and can think of many other bad habits like drinking and smoking normal fags,which i do both but not to excess smoking weed leads to many other bad things in my book.

i prob am a hypocrite..but they dont sell cannabis in shops do they..if they did i wouldnt buy the horrible vile stuff.do u seriously think i buy tobacco cause i want to.im addicted yes..but it is a far cry from being a serious drug addict..tobacco is not illegal to buy in this country.apart from the high taxes which we all have to pay.just because we smoke and its not weed..not everyone needs to get high..so get over yourself.i would love to see studies stating that tobacco smoking causes lung cancer and other smoking related disceases..lets see that with as well with smoking the weed .

Eh? You've never done it yet its horrible and vile? :confused:

Ive seen people who smoke it regular and never turned to stronger, and seen those smoking it regular and went onto stronger drugs. It never done me no harm. Same goes for my son, i'll take the approach my mum did, because it made me respect drugs, if he wants to try it when hes older, he does it in my house. Where I as a parent can watch him, and see how he reacts to it. Much prefer that than him doing it anywhere with his mates, not knowing his limits.

sorry dont take the same view on weed as you do..i know my kids dont do it and would not want to,thats the difference.different people have different parenting.smoking cigarettes i would tolerate that as the odd beer,but drugs definate no.

Eh? You've never done it yet its horrible and vile? :confused:

Ive seen people who smoke it regular and never turned to stronger, and seen those smoking it regular and went onto stronger drugs. It never done me no harm. Same goes for my son, i'll take the approach my mum did, because it made me respect drugs, if he wants to try it when hes older, he does it in my house. Where I as a parent can watch him, and see how he reacts to it. Much prefer that than him doing it anywhere with his mates, not knowing his limits.

kids have to have boundries..i draw the line at weed..

i am not naive i know kids and adults do weed and other stuff...i have been fortunate with my kids. not saying they are perfect.they know the pitfalls of doing drugs..but i can assure you my kids dont smoke weed or would ever want to.i am very open minded ..they know doing drugs is a bad thing.

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ****ing big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ****ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing ****ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****ed-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future.

Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ****ing big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ****ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing ****ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****ed-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future.

Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?

a bit over the top..not quite sure what to say after that statement .only to say why choose drugs.:)

a bit over the top..not quite sure what to say after that statement .only to say why choose drugs.:)

I think the point he was trying to make was ..

Why not. look at the small and short lived hapiness that these things -which we strive soo hard to attain- bring us, for what reason should we choose the life that is advertised and why should we not choose that which we are advised against.

Archived