Smoking weed behind lloyds tsb in rotherham

when i came out of the tsb bank and smelled that horrible weed i nearly went back inside to report it..but i had second thoughts..like i said earlier havent they got cameras around the back of bank.

Sniff:confused:

GULP:roll:

????

Am I not allowed to enjoy a gritty film that highlights what effects hard drugs have on people?

Yes ive tried weed in my youth but it hasnt led me into a life of harder drugs.

If people choose to take that path in life so be it, not everyone wants to be helped with the choices they make no matter how hard it is on their friends and family. Drugs are a way of life for some people. Until the law changes and stronger prison sentances are given people will always be addicted as the stuff is there is a market for it.

????

Am i not allowed to enjoy a gritty film that highlights what effects hard drugs have on people?

Yes ive tried weed in my youth but it hasnt led me into a life of harder drugs.

If people choose to take that path in life so be it, not everyone wants to be helped with the choices they make no matter how hard it is on their friends and family. Drugs are a way of life for some people. Until the law changes and stronger prison sentances are given people will always be addicted as the stuff is there is a market for it.

double gulp.:D

i prob am a hypocrite..but they dont sell cannabis in shops do they..if they did i wouldnt buy the horrible vile stuff.do u seriously think i buy tobacco cause i want to.im addicted yes..but it is a far cry from being a serious drug addict..tobacco is not illegal to buy in this country.apart from the high taxes which we all have to pay.just because we smoke and its not weed..not everyone needs to get high..so get over yourself.i would love to see studies stating that tobacco smoking causes lung cancer and other smoking related disceases..lets see that with as well with smoking the weed .
Theres no probably about it. You are a hypocrite.

Just because tobacco is legal doesn't mean it isn't a drug, isn't dangerous and doesn't mean you aren't a junkie. You are a drug addict it just so happens that your drug of choice is legal. Then trying to say to sort of say that its not as dangerous as cannibis or might be less dangerous (i'm not really sure what you're trying to say to be honest) is pathetic. It is dangerous, you're killing yourself because you're an addict, I wouldn't get too smug about not smoking weed when the chances of you dying from tobacco are increasing by the day

Archived