Stem cells from menstrual blood

"Would you really want to be the recipient of stem cells plucked from the contents of a woman's monthly cycle?"

Seeing as evangelical Christians see women as being the embodiment of all Evil, and the menstrual cycle is her punishment for bringing such Evil onto the Earth, I expect this plan will go the same way as other stem cell research :)

x

Seeing as evangelical Christians see women as being the embodiment of all Evil, and the menstrual cycle is her punishment for bringing such Evil onto the Earth, I expect this plan will go the same way as other stem cell research :)

x

you prob got a point there..they would probably see it that way.a common sense approach is why not if it helps other people get better.:)

ask a chinese man if he likes tigers scrotum ground into his cornflakes and watch him lick the bowl clean, peoples perceptions of where medical breakthroughs come from are mental, who cares where the medicine thats just saved your only child from a life of crippling pain came from a source commonly regarded as waste material.

If it saved my life id vote for the extraction of ball sack fluid from prisoners executions, even if i had to gargle it.

If I had some awful condition that stem cells could help I don't think I'd give a monkeys where it came from to be perfectly honest!

I do have an awful condition that might one day be cured via stem cell research and I certainly wouldn't care as long as the cells were obtained ethically.

Archived