Do you men find it easy/difficult to chat up women ?

Because we fancy them.

Much easier to charm the pants off someone you're not that bothered about.

I generally make a fool of myself in the presence of someone I like. I'm so used to it now that I just accept it and hope that they do too :)

Not sure how much sense that makes to be honest.

To the op, not at all. Try to look at it as chatting to rather than chatting up. After you've chatted to, you will either get a feeling of comfortable or not. If you feel comfortable then move into chatting up mode. If you don't get the required response don't fret, not everybody is made for everybody, otherwise you'd be going for the minger just as eagerly.

I'm a bit of a cheeky chappie, confident and never lost for words. :hihi:

I find it bemusing that people are afraid to approach the opposite sex, yup, you might look a bit of a fool if you get the knock back but i'd rather have that than be stuck with thinking "what if".

Luckily/sadly for all you ladies, i'm already taken. :D

what you doing tommorow night?

:D

Not sure how much sense that makes to be honest

Well, your mileage may vary, but if I really like someone I become a nervous wreck, which leads to much spouting of nonsense. If I don't, I'm the most confident woman on the planet because I'm not invested in the outcome. Not the most logical of situations, but I'm pretty sure I'm not alone.

:D

Well, your mileage may vary, but if I really like someone I become a nervous wreck, which leads to much spouting of nonsense. If I don't, I'm the most confident woman on the planet because I'm not invested in the outcome. Not the most logical of situations, but I'm pretty sure I'm not alone.

Ah right, it's the "nervous wreck" bit I understand. I suppose confidence is the key factor, or the lack of it. I think if we can get to grips with not everthing is reciprocal, then dealing with what's perceived as rejection rather than the reality that not everyone, in particular your interested party not taking a fancy to you, in the same way you wouldn't be attracted to everyone that showed interest in you.

The "nervous wreck, which leads to much spouting of nonsense" is controllable, you just have to think before you jump. :hihi:

There are good and bad use them, as in all walks of life.

Absolutely. I met my sweetheart via an internet dating agency. We're getting married next year.

One of the great advantages is that you get the chance to choose your words more carefully than you would in a 'heat of the moment talking gibberish' encounter....

Ah right, it's the "nervous wreck" bit I understand. I suppose confidence is the key factor, or the lack of it. I think if we can get to grips with not everthing is reciprocal, then dealing with what's perceived as rejection rather than the reality that not everyone, in particular your interested party not taking a fancy to you, in the same way you wouldn't be attracted to everyone that showed interest in you.

The "nervous wreck, which leads to much spouting of nonsense" is controllable, you just have to think before you jump. :hihi:

Never been great at that to be honest :hihi:

Yes, I know what you're saying, and if it's just a superficial thing then of course rejection is not the end of the world. But if it's a proper 'I really *like* you' thing' then it seems like it. For at least 24 hours ;)

Archived