I'm Not Giving Comic Relief Any Of My Money

Wake up man, India has more £Billionairs than the UK it is also a nuclear power, we're giving £400million+ in foreign aid to pakistan another nuclear power awash with £Billionairs.

My elderly neighbour who is 94 and in very frail health was told during a recent ilness that she could only have carer visits for a maximum of 6 weeks.

She is fighting cancer, sciatica, and a recent broken hip, she's had to pay for a stairlift to be installed.

Don't tell me or my neighbour and her family that India deserves our money more than she and many in this country like her do.

I am sorry that your neighbour does not have any realtives to help support her - that must be tough. 6 weeks care does seem mean.

You are comparing apples and fish.

What the Government sees fit to do with OUR money is a completely different argument to the one about individuals donating money to charity.

Your elderly neighbour does deserve the money.....why aren't you asking the Government why she didn't receive it? Absolutely nothing to do with Comic Relief.

Or do you think charity should replace a properly funded health and social care system as well?

You make such sense.

Why should they not sell their homes if they don't need to live in them? Is it because we expect inheritance?

No, we dont expect any inheritance ! Its because theve flippin well worked all their lives to pay them off, and would like to pass something on to their sons & daughters. Unless they live in Scotland, or a rented house in England, and the fees in a care home are free.

No, we dont expect any inheritance ! Its because theve flippin well worked all their lives to pay them off, and would like to pass something on to their sons & daughters. Unless they live in Scotland, or a rented house in England, and the fees in a care home are free.

If you don't want the inheritance then I presume that you will be giving it to a charity then? Just not to Comic Relief.

If you don't want the inheritance then I presume that you will be giving it to a charity then? Just not to Comic Relief.

I said we didnt" expect" any inheritance, which is different. I shall not be switching onto Red Nose Day tonight, with Lenny Henry, being all pious again. Not to mention every overpaid,egotistical celebrity pretending to care about charity,while boosting their own flagging careers. No thanks, I shall be giving my money to Bluebell Wood Childrens Hospice.

I said we didnt" expect" any inheritance, which is different. I shall not be switching onto Red Nose Day tonight, with Lenny Henry, being all pious again. Not to mention every overpaid,egotistical celebrity pretending to care about charity,while boosting their own flagging careers. No thanks, I shall be giving my money to Bluebell Wood Childrens Hospice.

Agree that the Hospice is very worth while charity.

Archived