I'm Not Giving Comic Relief Any Of My Money

Plus, I'm not giving any money to some bloke who wants a bigger jag in Africa and stuff. And the whole event is just a cringe fest.
Exactly.

The developing world doesn't need our money, it needs to be left to work out its own problems. If we send cash, food or medication, all we'll do is reduce the natural mortality rates without reducing birth rates, and that means population explosions the world doesn't need.

Much better to leave them to a natural order.

yes, so why dont comic relief donate the half of the £25 million they make each year to british childrens charities and childrens hospitals and old peoples homes as patricia says. lets look after our own first and foremost

And why di Bob Geldoff become a millionaire,AFTER organising band -aid?

Thousands of people in our own country live in constant misery, as they spend their days imagining up new reasons why British people are hard done by. That's why all my money goes to Help the Whinging Bigot and Save the Daily Mail Reader.

Thousands of people in our own country live in constant misery, as they spend their days imagining up new reasons why British people are hard done by. That's why all my money goes to Help the Whinging Bigot and Save the Daily Mail Reader.

Only those that have less than £11 per day to live on. Do you know any?

Archived