I'm Not Giving Comic Relief Any Of My Money

Maybe if some of you lived outside your little bubbles, just for a while, and actually visited the places the money REALLY helps, you'd know.

How does it help?

Raise millions for mosquito nets - great - hand them out.

Time will come when the nets get chucked. They need new ones. They wait again for the free handout instead of working together to buy them.

How does it help?

Time will come when the nets get chucked. They need new ones. They wait again for the free handout instead of working together to buy them.

and in the meantime, before the nets wear out, x number of lives saved..or are they as disposable as the nets?

How does it help?

Why even try to discuss something you know nothing about?

Mosquito nets are a TINY part of what the money goes towards.

What about sustainable development?

What about people in Tanzania that have been taught to fish/farm to sustain themselves?

Maybe if some of you lived outside your little bubbles, just for a while, and actually visited the places the money REALLY helps, you'd know.

I don't live in a 'bubble', it's called a flat. Yeah, but how much of 'Brown noses' money gets there?

I don't live in a 'bubble', it's called a flat. Yeah, but how much of 'Brown noses' money gets there?

Gets where exactly? Are you looking for exact figures for every single place that's helped?

Or do you just want someone to tell you that the big mean bosses take some of the money?

charity begins and ends at home as far as im concerned, how can we give money to other countries again and again, while we have children living in squalor in our own country and others living on the streets.

Not only children living in squalor, but the shame of old people being treated disrespectfully in hospital, and not being looked after properly. Lets see to our own first.

Not that I have anything to do with Comic Relief these days but I do donate money and time to charities. The children in the UK and most of Europe don't tend to die of starvation or cureable diseases. Let's see to the ones that never reach adulthood first. I appreciate this is ouside the comfort zone for some of you but can you imagine what it is like to die from starvation?

Gets where exactly? Are you looking for exact figures for every single place that's helped?

Or do you just want someone to tell you that the big mean bosses take some of the money?

Yes, we are looking for figures for every single place thats helped. Why not ?

Guys, guys, guys, I have neither the inclination nor the patience to answer your individual questions/attacks.

To those of you that have donated tonight, well done and bless you.

Those of you that have not, stop thinking about yourselves, making silly excuses and get your hands in your pockets.

Thank you. :)

Archived