I'm Not Giving Comic Relief Any Of My Money

The developing world has been developing for decades.You cant keep throwing money at them.They need contraception! All they do is churn out children usually riddled in aids.I saw advertisements of African kids starving when i was a kid,(40 years ago) Nowts changed.So giving money don't work!Give em durex.

The developed world is wasting resources like there is no tomorrow. Do you know what a global footprint is?

The developed world is wasting resources like there is no tomorrow. Do you know what a global footprint is?

Go on Bloomdido - tell 'em .

Otherwise how will the poor ignorant people ever be educated? how will they ever better themselves? how will they "work together"?

Ridiculous. You cannot possibly compare the levels of poverty in this country with those in places like India, 2-3 year olds scrabbling around in mud with pigs, child labour, disabled on the streets begging. Get a grip.

Comic relief does donate to British childrens' charities......what made you think they didn't? Or did you just want an uninformed rant?

Yes India does have poverty but they can find money for nuclear weapons, they should put their people first.

You mean aside from the huge amount of lives saved?

The training that has been provided?

The increased quality of life for thousands?

Millions of illnesses prevented or treated?

Skills that have been learnt?

Are you saying these things aren't important?

Lives saved! Ok and what do they learn from putting kids through hell? Nowt,they carry on breeding.

I do actually agree with your other points,but what about educating them on sexual health and contraception?

Can I just say on a relatively naive point of view. My daughter has watched some of comic relief tonight. She has cerebal palsy and the brain of a 6 year old. She said to me tonight ' I've never been starving, have I?' Food is one of her favourite things.

Now I know some of you will jump on this and say she is being brainwashed by what she has seen, but our donation has made her happy and that's what counts to me.

Lives saved! Ok and what do they learn from putting kids through hell? Nowt,they carry on breeding.

I do actually agree with your other points,but what about educating them on sexual health and contraception?

People ARE educated on those things. Have you considered the population of the poorest countries in Africa?

There is an unimaginable amount of poverty, the money for education can only stretch so far.

A global footprint? Yes it's summat that sandal wearers like to chat about wilst eating tofu with smelly friends.

Its not always the nurses fault, the trouble is there are too many admin.staff in hospitals and not enough nurses. (but thats another topic)

Spot on but as we all know in Daves big society there will be hundreds of extra volunteers to go and help the people in hospital, that is if they can afford to get there.

Archived