I'm Not Giving Comic Relief Any Of My Money

I think the question is more to do with our own personal individual ethics rather than the collective ethics of governments or agendas.

I agree with that.

I've said this before, but I see giving to charity as a personal effort of mine. What happens to the money is not my personal responsibility. If it does go to pay for admin, or even is misdirected into corrupt hands, my original act was pure in its intent. I tried.

All the more reason to donate. I think the question is more to do with our own personal individual ethics rather than the collective ethics of governments or agendas.
I completely agree with you in that respect, but you wouldn't continually make donations to a nieghbours child who is being neglected would you. What I'm saying is perhaps it's time we held those who are "accountable"; acountable.

I was wondering what you meant by holding accountable people accountable - the who and how and why questions. I wasn't sure if you were suggesting that all charitable donations should go to the target rather than people in the organisations that support them.

I do hun - I also work for a childrens charity.

So what's the problem with comic relief then?

You're doing what you believe in, others are doing what they believe in.

Does anyone tell you the childrens charity is taking away from money given to the elderly for example?

Archived