I'm Not Giving Comic Relief Any Of My Money

Besides, there's no profit in cure.. the profit is in medicine. It's not in the finacial interests of leading countries to fix africa, that's why nothing ever changes no matter how much money we send them.

Your probably spot on there tbh.

It's not opinion.

It's fact that things are changing.

are they......give me the evidence on that then hun. As I am sure they said last night things were getting worse and thats why we needed to donate more than ever before.

are they......give me the evidence on that then hun. As I am sure they said last night things were getting worse and thats why we needed to donate more than ever before.

If you watched last night surely you SAW the evidence of things that have been done in the past?

Plus I thought you were going to look at the website?

There's the link again for you - http://www.comicrelief.com/how-we-help#/p1

If you watched last night surely you SAW the evidence of things that have been done in the past?

Plus I thought you were going to look at the website?

I am just going on what they said last night hun thats all.

What I saw was the same situations as before

The amount of people spouting this rubbish is really starting to annoy me.
It's not rubbish spikey. Whether it annoys you is irrelevant. Nothing will ever change because there's too much greed in the world. I applaud your sentiment but it's a little naive to think comic relief is going to alter a regime that leading countries have been profiting from for decades.

It's not rubbish spikey. Whether it annoys you is irrelevant. Nothing will ever change because there's too much greed in the world. I applaud your sentiment but it's a little nieve to think comic relief is going to alter what leading countries have been profiting from for decades.

Of course things change.

Or do individual lives not matter to you either?

I understand and agree with your points but that doesn't take away from the fact that the money from comic relief has an amazing impact on many and changes their lives.

It's not rubbish spikey. Whether it annoys you is irrelevant. Nothing will ever change because there's too much greed in the world. I applaud your sentiment but it's a little nieve to think comic relief is going to alter a regime that leading countries have been profiting from for decades.

100% agreed (sadly)

Archived