I'm Not Giving Comic Relief Any Of My Money

Okay you seem to know quite a lot about Comic Relief given that you didn't even watch the TV programme.

Or are you admitting to everyone that you do in fact have a TV and do watch the BBC and are a criminal because of it?

Because I'm sure the forum would be more than happy to supply your IP to the authorities to bring a criminal to justice if that is what you're saying?

Oh dear. Your attitude worries me greatly.

Do you work for the BBC?

You do realise that Comic Relief is just a huge PR exercise for good ol' Aunty?

Having said what I've said, I do think they need to stop having so many kids, that's really the big problem.

I think after one kid women should have to have their tubes tied unless they can prove they can afford another one.

And the money given to comic relief should be used as financial incentives for women to have their tubes tied.

Like they do with smack heads in America. Give them money to become infertile.

What is this?? Trollethon!!

No it's people starting to wake up to the reality of the situation in Africa, no amount of money will change things, it never has.

As I've said before Africa is a very rich continent with massive natural rescources.

Ask yourself where all the £Billions poured in over the years has gone and the more you pour in the more will dissappear into the wrong pockets.

I'm not being rude, I'm just highlighting the fact that despite having no idea how the money is spend/the changes it has made, you feel the need to make up stories and announce that it's not making a difference.

Then according to you next year we'll se a reduction in the needy in Africa.

As Claude Greengrass (Heartbeat) would say "And pigs might fly" your heart may be in the right place but you really are naive if you really do think this years 'Comic Relief' will have any lasting effect if any at all.

Then according to you next year we'll se a reduction in the needy in Africa.

As Claude Greengrass (Heartbeat) would say "And pigs might fly" your heart may be in the right place but you really are naive if you really do think this years 'Comic Relief' will have any lasting effect if any at all.

What about the education projects provide?

Don't you think that has lasting effects?

I think you're the one who is naive, I believe you should do at least a little research before making silly claims don't you?

Does anybody else feel nauseous when super rich celebrities - looking for a PR friendly hobby to support their main concern (making money) - preach to the poor about how we should donate our hard earned to their pet causes?

If all the super wealthy Comic Relief celebs, people such as George Michael, Keira Knightley, Rio Ferdinand, Sir Paul McCartney, Justin Bieber, Lenny Henry, Richard Madeley etc. gave up a year's income to charity there would be no need for a Comic Relief next time.

Hell. These people can afford to give up TEN years income. But they won't.

Archived