I'm Not Giving Comic Relief Any Of My Money

The combined wealth of all the rich celebrities who took part in this back slapping event, and the colossal amount of money collected by the BBC (under pain of a home invasion and court appearance) to put on shows such as Comic Relief through the BBC TV Licence fee would go a long way to ensuring that there is no need for such further shameful displays where the wealthy plead with the poor to donate their money to aid corrupt and incompetent regimes overseas...

Why is that?

Why is there a very poor part of India, a country where there are more £Billionairs than in the UK.

Should a nuclear power have poor needy children?

What the aid is doing is freeing funds to further the nuclear arsenal.

The combined wealth of all the rich celebrities who took part in this back slapping event, and the colossal amount of money collected by the BBC (under pain of a home invasion and court appearance) to put on shows such as Comic Relief through the BBC TV Licence fee would go a long way to ensuring that there is no need for such further shameful displays where the wealthy plead with the poor to donate their money to aid corrupt and incompetent regimes overseas...

What proportion of your time or income do you reckon goes to good causes?

That's my point exactly. You've completely ignored the existence of them.
I've not at any stage discussed the UK faction I object to the constant throwing of money down the drain in Africa where contrary to the myth little changes or why would we still keep being blasted with the emotional blackmail, why don't they stick them in the faces of their leaders or better still parade them around at the the UN.

I've not at any stage discussed the UK faction I object to the constant throwing of money down the drain in Africa where contrary to the myth little changes or why would we still keep being blasted with the emotional blackmail, why don't they stick them in the faces of their leaders or better still parade them around at the the UN.

I get it now, you think a few years of Comic Relief should have cured poverty and illness in Africa.

Guest sibon
I've not at any stage discussed the UK faction I object to the constant throwing of money down the drain in Africa where contrary to the myth little changes or why would we still keep being blasted with the emotional blackmail, why don't they stick them in the faces of their leaders or better still parade them arounf the UN.

But, if I understand you correctly, you are comfortable with UK charities. Despite the fact that loads of our tax money goes on state banquets and ostentatious displays of wealth.

As for corrupt politicians, Westminster has proved itself to have plenty.

We could use that money to do other things.

Archived