I'm Not Giving Comic Relief Any Of My Money

Which are about the same otherwhise they wouldn't be back every year.

IF we are going to stop funding things because there is no end to the requirement to do so perhaps we should stop funding the health service then. Afterall, as fast as we cure people others will become ill wanting yet more money and more treatment. It seems a bit pointless until you realise its about individual people and families. The same applies in Africa.

I give to charity every week. It is called tax. I get nothing in return for it.

Of course you do aren't you happy to have donated towards Pakistans £460 million in foreign that helps finance their nuclear programme?

IF we are going to stop funding things because there is no end to the requirement to do so perhaps we should stop funding the health service then. Afterall, as fast as we cure people others will become ill wanting yet more money and more treatment. It seems a bit pointless until you realise its about individual people and families. The same applies in Africa.

Self inflicted injuries are another matter!

Guest sibon
Of course it frees money up for nuclear arsenals, the government is supposed to be 'The People'.

It's not me who wants to see them spend their lives in poverty it's Their Government who does that.

But they don't. Your solution seems to be to stand aside and let them die.

I've got a better plan.

Oh and I'm not wealthy I've earned my pension over 50 years.

I'm sure that Lydie would love the chance to pay into a pension plan.

In fact, she'd probably settle for much less.

Self inflicted injuries are another matter!

That 8 year old Girl I mentioned in an earlier post did nothing to deserve the injury that the death of her mother inflicted on her. None of the blind kids and parents deserve the injuries that a lack of sight caused by drought will inflict on them either.

Utter rubbish, I've more than proved my point time over.

'They'll be back' as 'Arnie' said something like, you'll see next year.

Well carry on and please open our minds as to why your ten pounds was far superior to anyone else's 10. I mean for you to give you must have had a massive brain shift considering the drivel.

Guest sibon
I give to charity every week. It is called tax. I get nothing in return for it.

You levitate to work then?

Went to private school?

Have health insurance?

Empty your own bins?

Arrange your own local, national and international security?

And so on...

you levitate to work then?

Went to private school?

Have health insurance?

Empty your own bins?

Arrange your own local, national and international security?

And so on...

yes...................... In honesty there is a huge gap between what I pay in and what I get out. Our taxes are punitive and my money goes to many unworthy causes.

Archived