I'm Not Giving Comic Relief Any Of My Money

lol @ enlightened

more like right wing racists who cant see beyond their own backsides

It certainly isnt race as far as I go.

I donate to UK charities and that will cover a whole spectrum of people.....nothing to do with race but was wondering when someone would be brave enough to say it.

Until you have been to 3rd world country and seen how the children there live please don't comment , we have not got the poverty they have , we have access to clean water housing and good health care!

I have been to many countrieslike these and have seen poverty!

You're probably wearing something that was made there. We're all guilty teeny.

I'm sure race as nothing to do with it. You seem content giving your donations to a cause that will never fix the situation it's trying to fix. It wouldn't matter if one million trillion pounds was raised every year, in 20 years time they'll still be pleading for our money to help those poor starving children because certain countries that are profiteering from the situation in africa won't allow the cycle of poverty to end. If you want to blame someone I'd start there mel.

i aint blaming anything, im purely putting bassman in his place for blaming something completely inconsequential for what hes rabbiting on about.......as usual

lol @ enlightened

Can you substantiate your remark

and clarify if it is aimed at me?

Hopefully.

Because hopefully the money raised will have saved their lives.

And without more aid what will have changed in their countries, their corrupt upper echelons will still be living in luxury at our expense.

It certainly isnt race as far as I go.

I donate to UK charities and that will cover a whole spectrum of people.....nothing to do with race but was wondering when someone would be brave enough to say it.

True, as you say nothing to do with race but some people always fall back on the race card when they've lost the debate, it's always the main sign.

Archived