I'm Not Giving Comic Relief Any Of My Money

I'm sure race as nothing to do with it. You seem content giving your donations to a cause that will never fix the situation it's trying to fix. It wouldn't matter if one million trillion pounds was raised every year, in 20 years time they'll still be pleading for our money to help those poor starving children because certain countries that are profiteering from the situation in africa won't allow the cycle of poverty to end. If you want to blame someone I'd start there mel.

Classic example all the despot leaders in these countries have £Billions stashed away in foreign banks Gadaffi, Murbarak etc and not foregetting that oh so wonderfull leader of the oh so downtrodden Palestinians the Blutto lookalike, the one and only Yasser Arrafat who managed to make £100 million in EU aid dissappear

Are we going to be back here next year viiewing film of the same people in the same countrys and me and one or two enlightened people asking the same questions because gullible people fall for the same old sob storys.

Indeed, exactly and in the next few years we'll not only have Children In Need, Comic Relief but even more BBC great giving days. Surprised they don't have a Beat Breast Cancer Day as if it's the only disease that matters.

Indeed, exactly and in the next few years we'll not only have Children In Need, Comic Relief but even more BBC great giving days. Surprised they don't have a Beat Breast Cancer Day as if it's the only disease that matters.

or a feed white people cos theyre better day? :huh::suspect::help::help::help:

or a feed white people cos theyre better day? :huh::suspect::help:

Archived