I'm Not Giving Comic Relief Any Of My Money

Really ?? 70% was kept by central government ? Thats shocking.!

The award was the largest of it's kind ever made by the EU. Our own Government is barely any better than the corrupt Governments of some countries we criticize. The total inequalities between rich and poor is beyond comprehension and it's only by helping the poor get an education and help themselves can we ever hope to reduce those inequalities and maybe lead to the 'poor' becoming more influential and overthrowing corrupt Governments.

I just thank myself lucky I dont live in any of those areas.....I would like to think there was someone to help me if I did

these people arent even going to see old age ....... perhaps thats a good thing :|

Well some people on here seem to think we are a destitute nation who need hand outs from the poorest people in the world.

Talk about a reality shift.

People need to get out more.

Well some people on here seem to think we are a destitute nation who need hand outs from the poorest people in the world.

Talk about a reality shift.

People need to get out more.

We never said we needed handouts from the poorest people in the world. We said give the handouts to our own pensioners,some who have to sell their homes, to go into care, into a health service, in which they paid their National Insurance stamps into all their lives.

We never said we needed handouts from the poorest people in the world. We said give the handouts to our own pensioners,some who have to sell their homes, to go into care, into a health service, in which they paid their National Insurance stamps into all their lives.

so maybe we should have a seperate charity for this pat

'pensioner relief aid day' maybe ....would be interesting :)

Archived