I'm Not Giving Comic Relief Any Of My Money

I wonder what Lenny Henry and his cohorts are doing now? And the grade z celebs are doing right now? Bet none of them are saving the 'poor souls' at this very moment. No doubt having a mega nosh, and seeing what money deal they can garner of the free advert, that was 'Comic Relief'.

I wonder what Lenny Henry and his cohorts are doing now? And the grade z celebs are doing right now? Bet none of them are saving the 'poor souls' at this very moment. No doubt having a mega nosh, and seeing what money deal they can garner of the free advert, that was 'Comic Relief'.

Maybe Lenny Henry is trying to pay off his credit card after buying the African family he stayed with a new house with it?

Maybe Lenny Henry is trying to pay off his credit card after buying the African family he stayed with a new house with it?

I saw his face in the 'doco', and he looked very pleased when the bloke said a new house only cost 900 notes. Not hurt The Len's that would it.

I saw his face in the 'doco', and he looked very pleased when the bloke said a new house only cost 900 notes. Not hurt The Len's that would it.

The sound of mean spirited selfishness and jealousy is ringing snide and true...

The difference was the he was able to dictate where his money was spent.

Who will oversee our money, what will have changed by this time next year?

The sound of mean spirited selfishness and jealousy is ringing snide and true...

I find it difficult to believe that people who profess to give on the one hand and whine with the other, are not givers in any respect. They just use the excuse of giving as a means to justify their inclusion in a debate to ridicule through their mean narrow-mindedness. The sort who take what they have to the grave because it's very important to them.

Archived