I'm Not Giving Comic Relief Any Of My Money

no matter how much you give, u can bet your life next year they'l be back for more!! where does it end. when will money start making a difference?? how many millions do these charities need??:suspect:

Well said, they should just record 'Brown nose' day, and repeat it every year.

Scarcely - all the idiots who object because some money goes to black african kids are hardly likely to be bothered anyway.
That is a ridiulous post but oh so typical of you.

Nobody objects to helping out kids anywhere what people object to is throwing good money after bad.

Africa is a rich in rescourses continent with no justifiable reason for all the sick and starving.

That is a ridiulous post but oh so typical of you.

Nobody objects to helping out kids anywhere what people object to is throwing good money after bad.

Africa is a rich in rescourses continent with no justifiable reason for all the sick and starving.

Yes it is.

My question to you is how much do you understand about what happens to those resources?

Yes it is.

My question to you is how much do you understand about what happens to those resources?

The returns on those resources are skimmed off into overseas bank accounts etc by the corrupt leaders, Gadaffi being a perfect example, he's got £Billions stashed away overseas.

The same applies to foreign aid, £Billions upon £Billions has been poured into Africa and resulted in what?

Maybe you'd care to enlighten us

The returns on those resources are skimmed off into overseas bank accounts etc by the corrupt leaders, Gadaffi being a perfect example, he's got £Billions stashed away overseas.

The same applies to foreign aid, £Billions upon £Billions has been poured into Africa and resulted in what?

Maybe you'd care to enlighten us

I agree with most of what you said. However, to heap all the blame on African leaders would be totally wrong IMO.

Repayments of loans takes up a huge chunk. Africa is also at the mercy of western commercial interests. Add to that the disgusting sums amassed by western arms dealers to make sure the "leaders" have enough weapons to carry on oppressing the masses...

...ok for starters? :)

I agree with most of what you said. However, to heap all the blame on African leaders would be totally wrong IMO.

Repayments of loans takes up a huge chunk. Africa is also at the mercy of western commercial interests. Add to that the disgusting sums amassed by western arms dealers to make sure the "leaders" have enough weapons to carry on oppressing the masses...

...ok for starters? :)

To some degree true, but where has all the £Billions poured into Africa in Aid gone?

Nigeria has oil but look how the population live where is all the money from the sale of Nigerian oil gone.

Zimbabwe was the breadbasket of Africa, Kenya was left in a marvelous state on gaining independence.

South Africa is rich in so much but do the children in shanty towns benefit?

I'm sorry but for me Africa is a self inflicted injury.

To some degree true, but where has all the £Billions poured into Africa in Aid gone?

Nigeria has oil but look how the population live where is all the money from the sale of Nigerian oil gone.

Zimbabwe was the breadbasket of Africa, Kenya was left in a marvelous state on gaining independence.

South Africa is rich in so much but do the children in shanty towns benefit?

I'm sorry but for me Africa is a self inflicted injury.

Oh dear...just when I thought we might be getting somewhere. :)

Have you asked yourself who props up these regimes perchance?

Archived