I'm Not Giving Comic Relief Any Of My Money

We are the who and what props up these regimes; Foreign Aid, Comic relief, due to the milking off of the profits from the individual countries natural resourses by most of the polititions running these countries.

With every statement you make on here you only serve to prove your ignorance of the facts. Harsh but true! :)

I'm just not bothered in whack celebs trying to earn a crust. Because Eastenders sacked them, and they can't do the hit parade/telly anymore. And the pantomine season is shut.

Plus, I'm not giving any money to some bloke who wants a bigger jag in Africa and stuff. And the whole event is just a cringe fest.

BBC light entertainment is packed to the rafters with virtually talentless celebs who were chosen to appear in such shows as 'Holby City' based upon their looks, certainly not their acting ability. These, and others, queue up to appear on 'Comic' Relief, which is mostly mainstream middle-class comedy at it's most drab.

This is because many of those 'comedians' who participate are now firmly a part of the luvvie establishment, where once they were seen as 'alternative', near the knuckle, risk taking.

If anybody truly wishes to see 'Comic' Relief permanently expelled from their tv screens then the best way to accomplish this is to simply refuse to pay your BBC TV Licence fee.

I haven't paid mine for twelve years - saving myself about £1,500 in the process. And there is precisely nothing the BEEB can do about it - save mailing me monthly abusive letters and sending round the heavy mob to harass me.

But I do not open my door to strangers. Nor do I respond to threatening letters. And as a non-BBC customer it is my legal right to not respond.

73.5million can't be wrong

It's worth that to keep them out of England wanting benefits, we don't want their aid(s).

But at the end of the day they don't have the ability to improve themselves so it's important they are kept there on holiday in the sun. It costs us a fotune to get the free sun they get, some people are never greatfull.

If anybody truly wishes to see 'Comic' Relief permanently expelled from their tv screens then the best way to accomplish this is to simply refuse to pay your BBC TV Licence fee.

I haven't paid mine for twelve years - saving myself about £1,500 in the process. And there is precisely nothing the BEEB can do about it - save mailing me monthly abusive letters and sending round the heavy mob to harass me.

But I do not open my door to strangers. Nor do I respond to threatening letters. And as a non-BBC customer it is my legal right to not respond.

and advertising the fact on an open forum is an intelligent thing to do :suspect:

and advertising the fact on an open forum is an intelligent thing to do :suspect:

Very intelligent. It's the reason I'm here. To encourage others to just say: 'Can't pay - won't pay' to the wealthy BBC establishment.

Non-payment of the BBC TV Licence fee is quite legal, I can assure you - despite BBC attempts to criminalise all households that don't have a valid tv licence.

BBC light entertainment is packed to the rafters with virtually talentless celebs who were chosen to appear in such shows as 'Holby City' based upon their looks, certainly not their acting ability. These, and others, queue up to appear on 'Comic' Relief, which is mostly mainstream middle-class comedy at it's most drab.

This is because many of those 'comedians' who participate are now firmly a part of the luvvie establishment, where once they were seen as 'alternative', near the knuckle, risk taking.

You seem very celeb obsessed as an excuse not to give.:suspect:

Heavens forbid, you'd have nothing to complain about. If it's so bad invite them in to prove you have no tv.

Considering how crap they are and how much you've saved I would still bet the £1500 saving you sit in front of it 24hrs a day. That's when you're not on here that is.

You don't open your doors because you're probably in debt up to your eyeballs. Debt and fear go hand in hand.

What has you giving or not got to do with the performers or celebs?

If it's so bad invite them in to prove you have no tv.

The worst mistake anybody without a tv licence could ever possibly make. I don't speak a single word when they visit, never mind 'confirming' my name to them or anything else.

As a non-BBC customer the BBC has absolutely no business at all with me. I'm not going to go out of my way to cooperate with the BBC fascists in order to increase the efficiency of that super rich organisation. I would much rather it costs the BBC time and money to investigate me in vain.

At the expense of those who do pay their BBC TV Licence fee, of course!

The worst mistake anybody without a tv licence could ever possibly make. I don't speak a single word when they visit, never mind 'confirming' my name to them or anything else.

As a non-BBC customer the BBC has absolutely no business at all with me. I'm not going to go out of my way to cooperate with the BBC fascists in order to increase the efficiency of that super rich organisation. I would much rather it costs the BBC time and money to investigate me in vain.

At the expense of those who do pay their BBC TV Licence fee, of course!

Can you continue your tedious obsession with the BBC somewhere else please? It's incredibly boring.

Heavens forbid, you'd have nothing to complain about. If it's so bad invite them in to prove you have no tv.

There is absolutely no need to invite the BBC TV Licence fee enforcers into my home.

BBC TV Licensing can operate its sophisticated electronic TV detection equipment outside my property and quickly establish if I am receiving 'live' TV broadcasts without a valid BBC TV Licence. All without even knocking on my door.

Archived