I'm Not Giving Comic Relief Any Of My Money

There is absolutely no need to invite the BBC TV Licence fee enforcers into my home.

BBC TV Licensing can operate its sophisticated electronic TV detection equipment outside my property and quickly establish if I am receiving 'live' TV broadcasts without a valid BBC TV Licence. All without even knocking on my door.

Can you continue your tedious and perverse obsession with the BBC somewhere else please? It's incredibly boring.

Can you continue your tedious and perverse obsession with the BBC somewhere else please? It's incredibly boring.

Mention of the BBC TV Licence fee is relevant to this thread.

Money from the TV Licence PAYS for the BBC to put on the entire 'Comic' Relief extravaganza. This money is used to stage and broadcast the various national and regional events, given by the BBC as a gift to 'Comic' Relief.

People who do not watch the BBC, but watch 'live' television broadcasts, are forced to contribute to 'Comic' Relief. They then pay twice when the government uses tax payer deductions to make its own £10 million donation.

Most people who donate to 'Comic' Relief have already contributed - for the same appeal. This is fact.

Once, through their television licence fee (the BBC funds 'Comic' Relief through this method).

Twice, through a British government donation made on their behalf through income tax and national insurance deductions.

And thirdly, by themselves.

When the super rich celebs are demanding that poor people donate their money - why don't they ever mention this?

Most people who donate to 'Comic' Relief have already contributed - for the same appeal. This is fact.

Once, through their television licence fee (the BBC funds 'Comic' Relief through this method).

Twice, through a British government donation made on their behalf through income tax and national insurance deductions.

And thirdly, by themselves.

When the super rich celebs are demanding that poor people donate their money - why don't they ever mention this?

Excellent point. I just BET that none of the media hungry 'celebs' are doing anything for the 'poor souls' at this very moment.

With every statement you make on here you only serve to prove your ignorance of the facts. Harsh but true! :)

Typical statement when the truth hurts.

Gadaffi has had £Billions of assets that he's hidden away frozen, many of these dictators have stashes of loot hoarded away in foreign countrys.

This is fact not rumour and all the while people in many of these countrys are starving and living in squalid conditions whilst the conscience wallahs come telling us that "it is how we left them", "their country is poor", etc, etc, etc.

The real truth is that they aren't capable of governing themselves in a democratic manner.

Typical statement when the truth hurts.

Gadaffi has had £Billions of assets that he's hidden away frozen, many of these dictators have stashes of loot hoarded away in foreign countrys.

This is fact not rumour and all the while people in many of these countrys are starving and living in squalid conditions whilst the conscience wallahs come telling us that "it is how we left them", "their country is poor", etc, etc, etc.

The real truth is that they aren't capable of governing themselves in a democratic manner.

you was doing really well then....................till the last sentence and then you blew it

Archived