I'm Not Giving Comic Relief Any Of My Money

by us and the US blowing the crap out of em.........obviously

I think that is a silly statement.

Just remind me what has happened on a regular basis in African countrys run by Africans.

And BTW the white farmers had their farms stolen from them, most of the white farmers weere born in Rhodesia/Zimbabwe.

When we get a decent government in this country according to you we should take all the corner shops and taxis off of the Asians.

If Mugabe can do it and you agree, then sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Yeah, and all the celebs that have made fortunes of the BBC will hide.

That wouldn't suprise me, these days the BBC and the celebrities jump on the latest bandwagon henace our listing on the lonely planet as a bunch of junk food celebrity addicted nation.

That wouldn't suprise me, these days the BBC and the celebrities jump on the latest bandwagon henace our listing on the lonely planet as a bunch of junk food celebrity addicted nation.

Too right, I wonder what Katie/Jorden, whatever her name is, are doing right now for the 'poor souls'. Or Lenny Henry. No doubt he filming another Hotel advert, and grabbing the money. For his talentless self. With the self belief that millions of mugs coughed up notes. And refreshed his 'celeb' status.

I think that is a silly statement.

Just remind me what has happened on a regular basis in African countrys run by Africans.

And BTW the white farmers had their farms stolen from them, most of the white farmers weere born in Rhodesia/Zimbabwe.

When we get a decent government in this country according to you we should take all the corner shops and taxis off of the Asians.

If Mugabe can do it and you agree, then sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Really? I don't believe mel said nor insinuated that it's wrong for you to say that it sounds more like your own views.

. Or Lenny Henry. No doubt he filming another Hotel advert, and grabbing the money. For his talentless self. With the self belief that millions of mugs coughed up notes. And refreshed his 'celeb' status.

I think you are way off. So what if he gets paid to front some hotel ads. That's his job. But he still gave up his time and has been one of the founding directors of the comic relief for over 20 years. His "status" no doubt helped it become a one off event into what it is now. Its not all about what you see on telly. It will involve huge amounts to time to support behind the scenes dealing with the vast day operations and management a charity has.

I run a small local one myself on top of a full time job and can tell you that the fundraising part is just the tip of the iceberg.

Perhaps you should try doing some charity stuff?

I think you are way off. <snip>

I run a small local one myself on top of a full time job and can tell you that the fundraising part is just the tip of the iceberg.

Perhaps you should try doing some charity stuff?

He does, he gets the wreck to move his arm when he has a can in his hand.

by us and the US blowing the crap out of em.........obviously

that statement just about sums you and the sf collective up :loopy:.you'd have been the first to complain if the UN had allowed the slaughter in benghazi.how else do you expect to stop daffi's private little genocide machine ?anger management from halibut:hihi:

you was doing really well then....................till the last sentence and then you blew it

well obviously you know ,so go on tell us .first who are the rebels , how many factions are they and what kind of democratic process will they install after daffi's gone:)

Archived