I'm Not Giving Comic Relief Any Of My Money

Excellent point. I just BET that none of the media hungry 'celebs' are doing anything for the 'poor souls' at this very moment.

Not really and I'm sure they do. God help me if I am ever as cynical and tabloid minded as you fishwive.

that statement just about sums you and the sf collective up :loopy:.you'd have been the first to complain if the UN had allowed the slaughter in benghazi.how else do you expect to stop daffi's private little genocide machine ?anger management from halibut:hihi:

The trouble with these posters is that you're always in a lose lose situation, damned if you do and damned if you don't

• 1 year later...
I'm just not bothered in whack celebs trying to earn a crust. Because Eastenders sacked them, and they can't do the hit parade/telly anymore. And the pantomine season is shut.

Plus, I'm not giving any money to some bloke who wants a bigger jag in Africa and stuff. And the whole event is just a cringe fest.

:thumbsup: I agree with you.Africa is'nt skint just full of gangsters and thugs who run the country and don't give a dam about it's people.

Not watching it,but do want to see jessie j getting her hair shaved off,does anyone know when she is having it done,or have i already missed it.

You missed it, it was about second thing on. The end result was more Sinead O'Connor than Gail Porter.

Archived