Car handbook/user manual

If its the original handbook your after, check Ebay out. They often have the handbook kits on there from scrapped cars etc.

If its the service manual, like Haynes, Halfords do them brand new from about £18+

Where do i get one and are they expensive

Thank you :)

What car is it for? Oldcotes car boot sale sells them for around a fiver but you will have to search for your model. We have some for Peugeot 405 car and diesel

Thanks all.

The car is an 03 Megane scenic 1.6vvt.

Im new to all this car owning lark so i havent got a clue./

Icouldnt even find the dipstickl in the engine bay. Spent an hour looking for it only to be told it dunt have on :lol:

Try Oldcotes, it's on every Sunday. If you onto Bawtry Road and take the turn off for Roche Abbey and follow that road right to the end you will come to a crossroads, go straight across and it is on your left hand side you can't miss it its massive.

Icouldnt even find the dipstickl in the engine bay. Spent an hour looking for it only to be told it dunt have on :lol:

I have never heard of that CG :huh: What is the method for checking the oil level?

Archived